Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Today was quite tiring. at least no chinese or math. lit overshot as usual.

anyway i came home today and i heard a rustling a sound coming from the guest room. At first i thought it was bloody geena trying to talk to her friend on the handphone inside the room and i was prepared to spring a surprise attack on her and scare the living hell out of her. so i peered in. WTF.WTF.WTF there was a bloody large squirrel in my room -_-. the window was closed and it was trying to get out, repeatedly banging itself. of course i was cautious and stealthy. for i have heard much about rabies and strong squirrel teeth.

the squirrel has a very strong jaw structure, combined with a set of twenty two teeth. It can crack open even the hardest nut shell. The squirrels incisors or front teeth are extremely sharp

i could have been ripped to shreds! my slow reflexes coupled with its energy levels being 100 times of mine raised the risks levels immensely.

of course finally i opened the window and it took a 2 storey jump down and ran off unscathed. what a morbid incident. i was perturbed to say the least.

whats this with me and angst. its so hard not to angsty, and i try not to be angsty. perhaps im apathetic to angsty people, because i havent experienced what they have experienced. people dont really call me f**ker in true spite or hate or criticise every facet of my life outright. im thankful for that. Perhaps its an unfair stereotype, but i equate excessive angst with immaturity.

DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANGST (that come to my mind immediately)

1) whole world hates me. everyones against me. whining pwnz.
2) I hate myself. im ugly and dumb. nobody likes meeeeeee. and nobady listens :(
3) Is life really worth living? Whats my motherf**king purpose on this god-forsaken planet. -_-
4) hi im 15. my gurlfren dumped mee and im devastated. end of teh world.
5) i wanna die. how shd i die.
6) writing essays about suicide, drugs and self-mutilation.
7) God..........are you there? why then did i fail me test?

SONGS ABOUT ANGST. DIFFERENT LEVELS

simple plan------->good charlotte-------->blink 182------->linkin park--------> 9 inch nails------> nirvana

yep ppl. those who invest their time in simple plan shd seriously consider nirvana. after listening to kurt cobain you suddenly realise that your life really rox compared to his -_-

hmm. why be so emotional about stuff. doesnt pay... does it. you just get manipulated about in the end. I agree with chun. sarge is seriously a damn nice guy. " tries not to retaliate when his friends make snide comments. feels ashamed when he does." its admirable when you can transcend above superficial comments. words cant hurt anyone -_-





















<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?