Friday, April 08, 2005

lala told me to shave again, and threatened to pull out the hairs on my chin with some fucking coins.

thats just fucking morbid. made me fucking irritated.

to make things worse, math was first lesson. anyway around 10 peeps got sent out for not printing the ws. good for them. damn good for them. lucky them. me and quanz ended up not knowing anything so it was about the same.

i mean how many more undstandting ways could have resolved the matter today.

had NAPFA today.

43 situps (woo hoo!) A
198 cm (i need a ton of help! HOLY MOLY CRAP!) E
49 cm (woo hoo!) A
0 ( yeah guess)
10.4 secs C

shuttle run was a real surpise to me. last yr i barely scrapeed the E grade. 11 point sth. 10.4 was like a flesh-blood metabolic miracle considering i havent exercised plus i put on weight. thank god for that.

anyway i ate ban mian for the first time in my life today. i didnt really like it. it kinda made me real thirsty and really i didnt see anything special in it -_- . its just doughy noodles in some yucky thick gooey soup. yucks!

then i went mentoring, then came back to give some help to the carnival thing, when i got home i was damn shagged. woo.








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?