Tuesday, April 19, 2005

hey guys. well i left out some impt peeps

alwyn---irritating but nonetheless a nice guy

plk---my sec 2 buddy. we had some real good times together.

oh well jee nee was talking about that poor sod psc scholar who got busted for posting racist remarks. well she also went on to warn us against inflammatory remarks about teachers unless we can back it up :P oh well. made me think about a lot of things and the risks i was taking. even as xiaxue doesnt get screwed, why let such a thing wreck your life and career.

im pondering whether to close the blog. things have been getting boring, and since my favourite flaming topic poses a risk to me then that leaves me in doubt.

meanwhile while i ponder, lala can kiss my sorry ass.

urm, on second thoughts....save it.....ill get rabies

wakaka





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?